With our passion for excellent service, we are committed to provide dive courses with the utmost credibility, competence, safety and fun.
- Credibility – being a proactive educational institution for diving, we continually enrich ourselves with information and certifications from other governing institutions. South Shore Divers is currently the only accredited PADI Dive Centre in Davao City with in-house PADI SCUBA diving instructors. Our dive shop is certified by various government institutions, such as: Philippine Commission on Sports SCUBA Diving (PCSSD), Department of Tourism (DOT), and Davao City Tourism.
- Competence – The PADI’s educational program has been proven all over the world to be the most effective platform for teaching SCUBA diving. We constantly collaborate with PADI by attending webinars, trainings, and license upgrades through specialty courses administered by the organization. Moreover, we offer a quality educational environment complete with a classroom, pool for confined water dives and aqua sports facility for open water activities.
- Safety – Our business has been operating for 8 years with established safety procedures and responder personnel. Our staff is trained with periodic assessment of their basic life support practices as mandated by the Red Cross and PADI-EFR.
- Fun – One of our goals is to provide fun and excitement for diving enthusiasts. The simplicity of breathing underwater and having a personal interaction with the marine flora and fauna is an exceptional experience worthy to be treasured. We, at South Shore Divers, will make it happen for you!
What is PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors)?
- PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organization established in 1966.
- Pioneered the system of diver education based on progressive training that introduces skills, safety-related information and local environmental knowledge to student divers in stages. PADI courses are student-centered and provide maximum practice and realistic application.
- The only diving certification body to be recommended for college credit by the American Council on Education.