Jumpstart your career and have an enjoyable adventure into becoming a divemaster. This program introduces you to the concepts, skills, and knowledge necessary to join the ranks of PADI Professionals worldwide. Most importantly, we will provide an environment for you to gain hands-on experience of handling guests and assisting students with their PADI dive courses. Whether you choose to work for a dive shop or put up your own business, you will have sufficient knowledge and a dedicated support team committed to your success.
What to expect from this course?
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, waterskills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
What are the requirements for this course?
- Certification: Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver, & Emergency First Response
- Number of dives: 40 logged dives
- Medical Clearance to dive
- Minimum Age: 18 y/o
- Time commitment: Total of approximately 50 hrs
How much is the course fee?
What are the inclusions?
- Basic training equipment: BCD, regulator, weight belt, booties, fins and tank.
- PADl Divemaster Crew Pack that includes the following:
- Divemaster Manual
- Divemaster Slates
- Instructor Manual, latest paper version with PADI Pro Binder
- PADI Pro bag (Briefcase)
- Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- PADI Professional Training Logbook.
- Dive Boat
- Internship depending upon the agreed schedule.
- Souvenir shirt
PADl Divemaster application
The PADI Divemaster Application fee is the responsibility of the candidate and is between PADI and the individual PADl member. You may also contact our instructor for further details.
All courses are taught in strict adherence to PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) standards and prices. We keep group sizes small to ensure you receive maximum beneﬁt from your tuition. This also minimizes negative impact on the reefs. Our emphasis is on safety, fun and personal service within a relaxed and stress-free environment.
When planning activities, allow 18 hours after SCUBA diving before flying at 1000+ feet of altitude.
Diving Community Advisory:
In lieu of the increasing demand of PADI Courses in the Philippines and around the globe, PADI Organization would like to advise diving enthusiasts to be more vigilant with fly-by-night Divemasters and Instructors acting as PADI Professionals.
For Quality Management of the Diving Programs and Safety of our diving community, please verify the membership credential status of your Divemaster and/or Instructor to the PADI website.