The Divemaster Course is the first professional level in PADI progression. The course requires high level demonstrations of diving and swimming skills, leadership, and knowledge of diving theory. This qualification allows you to earn a living from doing what you love, and work in the dive industry in PADI dive centres and resorts.
Your First step towards professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster Program. In this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADl Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. PADI Divernaster is the prerequisite certiﬁcation for both the PADI Assistant instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba instructor Certiﬁcation.
- Free use of Dive Computer & Scuba Diving Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Wet Suit, Weight belt, Totals, Facemask and Snorkel, and Fins).
- Diving Encyclopaedia, and Dive Master Manual.
- PADl’s Divemaster Crew Pack.
- Dive Boat
- Internship depending upon the agreed schedule.
- Souvenir shirt
PADl DlVEMASTER APPLICATION
The PADI Divemaster Application fee is the responsibility of the candidate and is between PADI and the individual PADl member. Since the Application fee needs to be paid by credit card, you may contact our instructor for further details.
- Certified as PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver.
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course completion within the past 24 months.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care Training within 24 months.
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 month.
All courses are taught in strict adherence to PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) standards and prices. We keep group sizes small to ensure you receive maximum beneﬁt from your tuition. This also minimizes negative impact on the reefs. Our emphasis is on safety, fun and personal service within a relaxed and stress-free environment.
When planning activities, allow 18 hours after SCUBA diving before flying at 1000+ feet of altitude.
100% PADI Public Advisory
In lieu of the increasing demand of PADI Courses in the Philippines and around the globe, PADI Organization would like to advise diving enthusiasts to be more vigilant with fly-by-night Divemasters and Instructors acting as PADI Professionals.
For Quality Management of the Diving Programs and Safety of our diving community, please verify the membership credential status of your Divemaster and/or Instructor to the PADI website.