Have you always wanted to learn how to SCUBA dive? Do you want to discover new adventures? Or simply see the wondrous world beneath the sea? Grab this chance! This is the perfect opportunity to take a class in our beautiful Philippine waters and return home as a certified diver.
This is the ﬁrst level of PADI SCUBA certification. Our Open Water Diver Course will teach you to SCUBA dive while you learn about and explore the incredible underwater world. The course includes the basics of enjoyable, safe diving that is taught through academic training with conﬁned and open water practice sessions.
Upon completion of the course, as a certified Open Water Diver, you will be qualified to participate in SCUBA diving worldwide.
The PADI Open Water Diver Course certification is only the beginning! Your next step is to become a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, PADI Master Scuba Diver or PADI Divemaster.
- Processing of PADI Open Water Diver License (C-card) in Australia.
- Free use of Dive Computer & Scuba Diving Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Wet Suit, Weight belt, Tanks, Facemask, snorkel, and Fins).
- Open Water Manual, Logbook, and Recreational Diver Planner (RDP) booklet.
- Four required training days: conﬁned environment (pool) and open water environment.
- Dive boat if necessary.
- Resort and pool fees.
- Souvenir shirt
- Completion of the PADI Medical Statement. If there are any medical conditions indicated by a “yes” on your medical statement, a Medical Release Form has to be signed by your doctor before starting the class. We will provide you with both forms.
- Minimum age 10 years old.
- A parent’s or guardian’s signature is required on the first day of class for minors. A parent or guardian must attend class sessions with children less than 12 years old.
All courses are taught in strict adherence to PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) standards and prices. We keep group sizes small to ensure you receive maximum beneﬁt from your tuition. This also minimizes negative impact on the reefs. Our emphasis is on safety, fun and personal service within a relaxed and stress-free environment.
When planning activities, allow 18 hours after SCUBA diving before flying at 1000+ feet of altitude.
100% PADI Public Advisory
In lieu of the increasing demand of PADI Courses in the Philippines and around the globe, PADI Organization would like to advise diving enthusiasts to be more vigilant with fly-by-night Divemasters and Instructors acting as PADI Professionals.
For Quality Management of the Diving Programs and Safety of our diving community, please verify the membership credential status of your Divemaster and/or Instructor to the PADI website.