Take a challenging and important Step in expanding your knowledge and awareness beyond a purely recreational level. By the end of this course, you will be able to respond in an emergency situation and assist divers in distress. This course is a prerequisite for all leadership training for PADI professionals as well as a requirement for the highest non-professional level certiﬁcation PADl offers, MASTER SCUBA DIVER.
This is the third level of PADl certiﬁcation. The course is about accident prevention and management. It is designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills for individuals to effectively perform diver rescues and assistance, manage diving accident situations, and render proper first aid. The course expands to make diving safer for you and others as you learn to recognize and prevent potential diving accidents and how to handle them if they occur.
- Processing of PADI Rescue Diver License (C-card) and Emergency First Response License.
- Free use of Dive Computer & Scuba Diving Equipment (BCD, Regulator, . Wet Suit, Weight belt, Tanks, Facemask and Snorkel, and Fins).
- Rescue Diver Manual & Emergency First Response Manual.
- PADl Accident Management Workslate.
- Twelve training exercises during a minimum of two open water sessions conducted over at least 3 days.
- Dive Boat if necessary.
- Souvenir shirt
- Should be 12 years or older.
- Must have a PADl Adventure Diver Certiﬁcation (or have a qualifying certification from another organization).
- Be trained and current for ﬁrst aid and CPR with in the previous two years (ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and ﬁrst aid courses).
All courses are taught in strict adherence to PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) standards and prices. We keep group sizes small to ensure you receive maximum beneﬁt from your tuition. This also minimizes negative impact on the reefs. Our emphasis is on safety, fun and personal service within a relaxed and stress-free environment.
When planning activities, allow 18 hours after SCUBA diving before flying at 1000+ feet of altitude.
100% PADI Public Advisory
In lieu of the increasing demand of PADI Courses in the Philippines and around the globe, PADI Organization would like to advise diving enthusiasts to be more vigilant with fly-by-night Divemasters and Instructors acting as PADI Professionals.
For Quality Management of the Diving Programs and Safety of our diving community, please verify the membership credential status of your Divemaster and/or Instructor to the PADI website.