While it is not a certification course, Discover SCUBA Diving will give you a chance to experience scuba diving under the direct supervision of our instructor. Here, you will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills. We will also let you practice in the pool first then take you to open water where you can experience the amazing marine world. For this experience, get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Free use of dive computer and SCUBA diving equipment (BCD, regulator, wet suit, weights, tanks, facemask, snorkel and fins)
PhP 3,500 per person
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim suit, sunscreen, towel and sunglasses
- You will be asked to complete a PADI Medical Statement Form. If a medical condition is confirmed, you need to submit a medical release form signed by your doctor.